Monday, August 1, 2016

Where I've Been...

This blog used to be titled "The Fun Yellow Room". I named it after a bright and sunny yellow paint color that I painted our homeschool room. We no longer live in that house. And I no longer homeschool.

I write about infidelity now because that I have experienced it first hand, I know that it's a kind of trauma that one does not fully recover from. You can never again be the person you were before it happened. You go through and endure a pain and betrayal that you never expected from the one person who said the loved you. They were the last person you expected to leave you on the floor a crumpled mess. BUT. You can go on to be happy and have a full and amazing life. It's true. I am content and I love my life. Never in a million years did I expect to be where I am today. I expected to be married to one man for the rest of my life. I expected to celebrate a 50th wedding anniversary. I expected to have a partner in raising my son.

DDay (Discovery Day of the cheating) was one year and 11 months ago. My divorce was final in October 2015. My son was 7 years old. 

During those days right after confronting my now ex-husband with cell phone records, he did not make any attempts to reconcile. In fact, he laughed and told me I was overreacting. I provided a list of 3 demands I needed from him:
  1. Unfriend That Woman on Facebook
  2. Transfer to another store (they worked together)
  3. Admit your relationship with that woman was inappropriate and a betrayal of your marriage vow. You kept her a secret.
His response to my needs were plain. He wasn't going to transfer to a different store, they were just friends so he wasn't going to unfriend her on Facebook. He said that our marriage problems did not involve That Woman.

Funny, I didn't even know we had marriage problems. I realize now that he had a problem communicating his desire to leave our marriage. He was a coward. What made it all even more was that two weeks prior to actually finding evidence of his cheating, we were having sex. Twice. In the same day. That I initiated. Because I loved my husband. I admit this because people believe that the person who gets left was horrid and crappy to live with and made the cheater's life a living hell. Some people will believe that the faithful spouse MADE them cheat. I only wish I had power over another person that way. I certainly wouldn't have made him cheat. Someone who is living with a miserable person does not have sex with them. They do not live double lives. They leave. 

I am sure that the Ex-Cheater told That Woman he wasn't happy,  And she obviously didn't care that he was married. With a child. She knew of course. We'd met. Yes, she had seen my son and I in the flesh when the Ex started working with her. She was his boss. At a home improvement store. She has been married at least 3 times already. She is a grandmother. She is not 20 years younger than me, big boobs and blonde. Nope. I expected that. I figured she had to be young and beautiful. Nope she's my age and frumpy. Oh, and she lacks any morals and good character. Same as him.

So I shall write blog posts and I will post my poetry as well. Stay tuned.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv DozetasRaviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas

NoumanRaza said...

Pakistani talent
Pakistani talent
Pakistani talentPakistani talentPakistani talentPakistani talentPakistani talentPakistani talentPakistani talentPakistani talentPakistani talentPakistani talentPakistani talentPakistani talentPakistani talentPakistani talentPakistani talentPakistani talentPakistani talentPakistani talentPakistani talentPakistani talentPakistani talentPakistani talentPakistani talentPakistani talentPakistani talent

dklalsoy said...

bryce wilson, l bryce wilson photographer l bryce wilson photographer l bryce wilson spiderman l bryce wilson melbourne l bryce wilson australia l bryce wilson drjft l bryce wilson l bryce wilson photographer l bryce wilson photography l bryce wilson spiderman l bryce wilson melbourne l bryce wilson australia l bryce wilson drjft l bryce wilson l bryce wilson photographer l bryce wilson photography l bryce wilson spiderman l bryce wilson melbourne l bryce wilson australia l bryce wilson drjft l bryce wilson l bryce wilson photographer l bryce wilson photography l bryce wilson spiderman l bryce wilson melbourne l bryce wilson australia

DMI said...

Hello,

Just dropping by, nice post you have here. :)

Keep it up! Keep us posted.

Regards,
Digital Movers International

twelvetotom@yahoo.com said...

I admire your strength to get this hard time of your life. Vary good post.